HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Relocation Assistance
- Benefits Effective Date of Hire
- Tuition Assistance & Student Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Same Day Pay through Daily Pay
- Pension Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
As an Athletic Trainer, your knowledge of sports medicine combined with your planning and development capabilities allows you to create impactful, comprehensive sports medical programs for the organization and patients.
Rochester Regional Health gives active people of all ages and activity levels a chance to get back to day to day life as quickly as possible after their injuries. Our Orthopedic & Sports Medicine staff offers cutting-edge & knowledgeable specialist with personalized treatments and a caring team.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Varies- Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Offices
DEPARTMENT: Orthopedic & Sports Medicine
SCHEDULE: Day & Evenings | Must be able to work weekends
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Athletic training required
- Certified by National Athletic trainers' Associate Board of Certification
- NYS Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Four (4) to (5) years of experience in Athletic Training preferred
- Familiarity with NJCAA governing rules
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Program Development. Implement an overall sports medicine program, including injury prevention programs, injury evaluations, injury management, injury treatment and rehabilitation, educational programs and counseling for athletes; collaborate with staff to ensure safety in the design and implementation of fitness, nutrition and conditioning programs
- Patient Care. Provide athletic training services for athletic department; attend scheduled team practices and competitions as necessary; supervise and evaluate athletes requiring on-field and clinical experience; coordinate/schedule physical exams and medical referrals for athletes to determine ability to compete
- Budget & Equipment Management. Assist Athletic Director and Head Athletic Trainer in the management of the budget; keep records, document injuries and process insurance claims; evaluate and recommend new techniques and equipment that would enhance the benefits of the program
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
PAY RANGE: $21.00 - $27.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.