HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 403(b) Retirement plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Hearing Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursements and Discounts
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program
- Professional Advancement
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Shift differentials
As a Behavioral Health Tech I, your ability to anticipate needs, communicate effectively and demonstrated compassion greatly assists in the successful treatment and rehabilitation of all patients.
STATUS: Part Time(24 hours)
LOCATION: Unity Hospital - Greece Clinic
DEPARTMENT: Inpatient Chemical Dependency
SCHEDULE: Nights and weekends
- One (1) year of clinical experience in a patient care setting or related experience
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Patient Care. Provide direct care and clinical services to patient on an individual basis, including activities such as daily living, social and psychiatric rehabilitation as directed by the RN; communicate with patient effectively and ensure they have access to required services; inform RN of any patient changes
- General Assistance. Perform general cleaning and upkeep in department including cleaning patient rooms and equipment, stock required supplies and check equipment in treatment rooms; assist with setup, procedures and evaluation
- Documentation. Ensure concise, pertinent and complete documentation of patient’s response to treatment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: S - Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
PAY RANGE: $17.25 - $19.40
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.