As a Technical Assistant, you are a key contributor to the successful operation and organization of services in all areas of Diagnostic Imaging. Your strong attention to detail and dedication to customer service makes you a valuable team member.
- Technical experience in relevant clinical area preferred
- Radiologic technologist students preferred on off-shifts
- Strong computer skills i.e. Microsoft Windows
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated professionalism
- Imaging Assistance. Operate all applicable equipment properly and efficiently, including but not limited to blanket warmer, suction equipment, refrigerators, code cart and gel warmers; Assist in set up, preparation and completion of imaging exams; help technologists with portables, as needed; monitor and manipulate imaging systems; track and scan reports as requested
- Patient Care. Assist technologist with lifting transferring of patients following safe and ergonomic techniques using proper equipment
- General Assistance. Assist with efficient room turnover by cleaning rooms between patients, properly disposing of soiled linen and equipment; stock rooms and order necessary supplies; responsible for 24/7 shift coverage; possible need to rotate to different shifts to provide coverage; assist front office staff and radiologists as needed
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
PAY RANGE: $16.50 - $17.30
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.