HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- No Weekends or Holidays
- Personal Time that includes Vacation Time, Sick Time & Holidays
- Health & Wellness Benefits starting Your First Day
- Medical, Dental & Vision Programs tailored to Your Needs
- Employee Assistance Program including free Mental Health
- Tuition Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program with Bonuses up to $10k
- Advancement Opportunities
- Retirement Savings Program
- Same Day Pay through Daily Pay
From routine ENT problems to highly complex ones, Rochester Regional Health Otolaryngology has more than two decades of highly successful results. With board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians focused on your health and comfort, we provide the most comprehensive ENT care in Western New York, including in-office ultrasounds and outpatient procedures.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester ENT
DEPARTMENT: Ear Nose Throat
SCHEDULE: Monday- Friday Days
- In lieu of degree, an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Three (3) or more years of relevant healthcare experience required
- Strong analytical, computer, organizational, customer service and communication skills
- For the transportation departments, knowledge of IDX and CCS is beneficial
- General Management. Manage incoming calls, greet customers, take messages as necessary; sort and distribute incoming mail; review patient letters for accuracy and assure outgoing mail is ready for the mailroom; communicate any problems related to scheduling practices; answer phone and assure calls are forwarded to answering machine or alternate phone numbers
- Surgical Services. Coordinate surgical scheduling for multiple physicians, i.e. pre-admission history and physicals, diagnostic procedures, in-house procedures etc.; train others on scheduling
- Transportation Services. Schedule timely and efficient transportation for patients to a skilled nursing facility, rehabilitation facility, or to their home address as needed
- Interpreter Services. Coordinate and maintain the scheduling requirements of the Interpreter Services Department Interpreters, vendors and all Rochester Regional Health patient
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: S - Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
PAY RANGE: $17.50 - $19.40
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.