As a Radiologic Tech I, you assist radiologists with imaging procedures to ensure diagnostic quality and the maximum comfort and safety of patients who undergo procedures.
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
SCHEDULE: Days, Evenings, Nights
- Radiologic Technologist experience preferred
- Excellent patient service skills
- Critical thinking skills, attention to detail and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation/computer skills and professional behavior
- Patient Care. Perform radiography of patients in all assigned areas; maintain accountability for timely and proper service to patients during unsupervised shifts; provide on-call coverage for the Diagnostic Section of Radiology; provide excellent patient service
- General Maintenance. Clean, restock and prepare rooms on a daily basis
- Documentation. Ensure concise, and complete documentation of patient exams and related procedures, utilizing the RIS/PACS and in-patient charts as necessary
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
PAY RANGE: $28.25 - $37.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.