HOW WE CARE FOR YOU
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Health & Wellness Benefits starting Your First Day
- Medical, Dental & Vision Programs tailored to Your Needs
- Employee Assistance Program including free Mental Health
- Personal Time the includes Vacation Time, Sick Time & Holidays
- Retirement Savings Programs
- Tuition Assistant & Reimbursement Program
As an Access Associate, you will be responsible for many administrative support duties, such as greeting patients, performing check-in and check-out procedures and processing payments. This position requires a warm and inviting disposition, as you will be the first point of contact for our patients and their families.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
SCHEDULE: Evenings, Rotating weekends and holidays
- 2 year degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Customer Service. Manage incoming calls while providing necessary information; greeting patients providing direction as needed and scheduling patient appointments
- Registration & Verification. Complete the registration process for patients as defined by departmental policy; verify insurance eligibility/coverage and obtain necessary precertification/authorization when applicable
- Billing & Payments. Collect and process payments when applicable
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: S - Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
PAY RANGE: $17.25 - $18.90
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.