HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At ACM Global Laboratories, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while improving patients lives.
- Pension Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits Effective Date of Hire
- Same Day Pay through Daily Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
The Facilities Operations Technician is responsible for performing the day-to-day activities within the department as requested by the Director of Facilities Operations and Construction. This position will perform functions in accordance with all regulations governing our facility to ensure that both facilities on our Elmgrove campus is maintained in a clean, safe, secure, and operational manner. The Facilities Operations Technician role is a hands-on position and will be working onsite at our Elmgrove campus.
ACM Global Laboratories is a growing international organization that provides continued opportunities for internal advancement. At ACM you will be part of a team that is focused on improving people’s lives where you are supported by leadership and colleagues. We are backed by a large healthcare network in the complex and rewarding field of advanced laboratory science. Your voice is heard, and with that, you have an ability to make an impact on the organization and influence your professional growth.
LOCATION: 160 Elmgrove Park
SCHEDULE: Days; Tues-Sat
- 1+ years of experience within the HVAC, construction, carpentry, and or automotive trade
- Valid NYS Driver's License
- Associates Degree or Trades certification
- Strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Familiarity with blueprints and safety equipment
- Facilities Maintenence. Support and or perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems, Electrical systems, Generators, Elevators, Water Treatment, Vehicles, etc. Support and or perform corrective maintenance on HVAC systems, Electrical systems, Generators, Elevators, Water Treatment, Vehicles, etc. Support and or perform soft services associated with outdoor snow handling, lawn and landscaping, waste management and janitorial, pest control. Assist Sr. Maintenance Technician with small engine maintenance, as needed. Assume the role and responsibilities for facilities operation issues, as needed. Utilize the TMS Work Ticket Management system to prioritize, perform and close assignments. Participate in the ON-CALL support rotation, with the Sr. Maintenance Technician
- Saftey & Inspection. Perform daily lightening inspections, change lightbulbs, as needed. Assist with ergonomic evaluations and adjustments. Assist in the enforcement of all ACM safety policies and procedures. Assist in the enforcement of all ACM security policies and procedures. Respond to emergencies at all ACM owned or leased facilities, as needed. Participate in daily Safety Tailboard meetings.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
PAY RANGE: $21.00 - $23.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.