HOW WE CARE FOR YOU
At St. Lawrence Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
Under the direction of the Occupational Health Manager, the Occupational Health Specialist will assist with health information collection and review for new/established employees, volunteers, students and contract personnel as well as the administration of required immunizations, drug screens or lab work across the health system.
St. Lawrence Health (SLH) was established in December 2013 with the mission to improve health and to expand access through coordination and integration of services. SLH became an affiliate of Rochester Regional Health (RRH) in January 2021. Working together with our community partners, including local health departments and agencies, we are focused on disease prevention, promoting access to quality healthcare services, and improving the overall quality of life for our communities.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: St. Lawrence Health
DEPARTMENT: Employee/Occupational Health
SCHEDULE: 8hr, Days
- Required: New York State Registered Nurse license
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program
- Current BLS certification
- Preferred: national certification (COHN)
- Minimum 3 years’ acute care experience as a Registered Nurse
- Preferred: previous experience in a physician office or occupational health setting in a healthcare organization.
- Immunization administration experience
- Health assessment, information collection and review, immunization administration, phlebotomy and urine drug screening
- Event investigation, report development,
- Data entry, health file development and maintenance
- Implementation of policies, special projects
- Travel may be required to all 3 hospitals and clinics for Flu clinics and Fit testing
- This does not represent a complete or all-encompassing view – other duties may be assigned / required / or change to meet the business needs.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
PAY RANGE: $68,640.00 - $100,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.