HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Pension Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits Effective Date of Hire
- Same Day Pay through Daily Pay
As an EMR Analyst, you will design, build, test, validate and support Care Connect, our EMR system application. This position requires an in-depth knowledge of software functionality and the ability to quickly learn operational workflows. You will collaborate with our EMR team members and operational leaders to stabilize and optimize our EMR.
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Riedman Campus
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology - Ambulatory Applications
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday days with On-Call
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Understanding/knowledge of clinical/peripheral healthcare functions and work processes
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively
- Extensive knowledge of applications and software functionality
- Epic Certification (to be obtained after hire within 6 months, if required for job function)
- Collaboration. Work with operational leadership to develop and test future-state workflows and principal trainers to design and develop role-based training programs to support workflows
- Application development. Design, validate and implement operational workflows and advance system design
- Training. Teach end-users proper use of the application
- Application Testing. Identify testing requirements, adjust Testing Toolkit test scripts, collaborate with testing coordinators, peer application testing coordinators and workgroup, as well as identify, document, and track testing-related issues through completion
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
PAY RANGE: $57,000.00 - $78,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.