HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time & Holidays
Day-1 Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement)
Employee Referral Program
Employee Assistance Program
Same Day Pay through Daily Pay
SUMMARY: Responsible to perform necessary food service duties related to preparation and service of food to patients, residents and customers of RRH facilities.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
DEPARTMENT: PRH Cafeteria
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation preferred.
- Previous food service experience preferred.
- Assembly of all patient, resident and customer meals or nourishments according to menu and diet specifications while utilizing proper food handling practices in a timely and organized manner.
- Perform all required duties in the facilities dish room or designated cleaning area.
- Responsible for the delivery of food carts, to and from the units while maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Responsible for accurate delivery and filling of supplies to units as required.
- Assist with maintaining organization of the coolers, freezers, and dry storage to facilitate inventory control
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for a successful full time applicant. It may be modified in the future and eligible for additional pay components. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
PAY RANGE: $16.00 - $16.80
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.