HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Relocation Assistance
- Benefits Effective Date of Hire
- Tuition Assistance & Student Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Referral Program
The Assistant Nurse Manager (ANM) is responsible for the clinical care to patients and direct oversight of day-to-day responsibilities of nursing team members. The ANM is the main contact for a variety of nursing functions in support of management and staff. Serves as a resource for clinical expertise and mentoring / coaching of staff. Facilitates the delivery of quality patient care through strong critical thinking skills, open communication, collaboration with the interdisciplinary health team, and leadership. The ANM drives the staff to provide an exceptional experience for the patient and family.
STATUS: Part Time - 20 hours
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Surgical ICU (SICU)
- Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) required, Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Registered Nurse license in New York State.
- Unit Management. Develop programs and strategies to monitor the quality of patient care and patient outcomes; promote collaboration with medical and administrative colleagues to establish unit and daily operation goals
- Staff Management. Identify staffing needs; collaborate with the Director to develop and implement recruitment plans; prepare, monitor and maintain salary and non-salary budgets; participate in professional development of staff
- Leadership. Demonstrated ability to influence others in both internal and external environments to promote optimal individual patient care and healthcare services to the public
- BS: Nursing
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
PAY RANGE: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.