Rochester Regional Health, located in Rochester, New York is seeking a second Dermatopathologist at Rochester General Hospital. Candidates should be fellowship trained and board certified (or board eligible) in Dermatopathology. This is a 100% dermatopathology position to accommodate recent and further expansion of Rochester Regional Health Dermatology practices. A part-time Dermatopathology signout position will also be considered, including Dermatologist/Dermatopathologist candidates.
- Join a multispecialty group of twenty-three experienced Rochester Regional Health (RRH) pathologists, including one dermatopathologist, three hematopathologists, and one pathologist specializing in blood banking-transfusion medicine, all supporting a six-hospital comprehensive healthcare system.
- Seventeen pathologists home-based at Rochester General Hospital are partnered with five pathologists home-based at Unity Hospital and one home-based at Canton-Potsdam Hospital, working together as a group committed to diagnostic excellence, teamwork, and clinical collaboration
- The combined Pathology annual volume of Rochester General and Unity Hospital is 80,000 surgical cases
- Dermatologist candidates would be joining a collegial group of 18 dermatology providers with a wide breadth of clinical skills including complex medical dermatology, lasers, cosmetics and Mohs surgery covering 8 locations in Monroe and surrounding counties.
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization providing care from 150 locations, including nine hospitals; over 100 primary and specialty practices, and ambulatory campuses; wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
Please submit CV to Jessica.Yaeger@rochesterregional.org.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
- Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
PAY RANGE: $320,000.00 - $325,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.