At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
$10,000 Sign on bonus
403(b) Retirement Plan
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Hearing Benefits
Tuition Reimbursements and Discounts
Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program
Clinical supervision towards licensure
Certification/Licensure Add-On Pay
Employee Referral Program Bonus
The Senior Addiction Therapist performs all of the functions of the Addiction Therapist, and in addition provides exemplary clinical care in support of people with severe substance use disorders and has achieved competencies in treating those who are at highest risk. The Senior Addiction Therapist is also responsible for leading other clinicians in their development of evidence based practices through mentoring and training as well.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Evelyn Brandon Health Center, Rochester Mental Health Clinic, Genesee Mental Health Center or Unity Hospital.
DEPARTMENT: Chemical Dependency
SCHEDULE: Days / Evenings
- Master’s Degree in Human service field required
- CASAC advanced or OASAS QHP is required.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services field plus 10 years of relevant work experience
- Assessment. Provide initial and ongoing assessment for clients in order to determine diagnosis and appropriate level of care
- Counseling. Provide individual, family and group counseling, which engages and motivates clients throughout treatment
- Planning. Develop treatment plans that are individualized and culturally sensitive
- Education & Communication. Communicate with other care providers and referral sources to increase understanding of client problems and assets; participate in professional supervision and education that supports continuous improvement of client care
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: S - Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- QHP - Qualified Health Professional - NYS Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS)
PAY RANGE: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.